Kevin is so much happier working on the Austin crew of his job. He said that for the first time in months, he isn’t “dreading” going to work every day. I understand what that’s like, and that is huge. It’s huge to not dread going to work. I actually kind of dreaded working for gift card boss, whom I worked for in Houston between February and June of this year. She was a great person, but she considered me her damage control (because I’m so wonderful 🤣) and sent me to people who were pissed off from a bad experience with another worker. That was rough. I also had one pervert client working for her. Ugh.
Kevin’s mood is awesome. He loves this apartment too. He said he thought living in a large complex would mean hearing loud noises all the time and partying. But, the only thing we really hear regularly is the man upstairs walking around. That’s it!
This guy (upstairs) is a personal trainer. He didn’t tell me that, I can just tell. He’s always doing hardcore stuff outside on the sidewalk of the parking lot in front of our building. I think he wants to show off, because why wouldn’t he do stuff either in his apartment or in the fitness center?
Sunday morning, I saw him carry two cases/ 24 packs of bottled water up the stairs at the same time. Immediately I thought omg what a show off. Not two cases of water at the same time. I would bring a plastic bag and carry half a case or less and make 4-6 trips if I bought two cases of water. I told Kevin. Then later on, we heard him walking around upstairs and Kevin jokingly said, “I think he’s walking around his bedroom with both cases of water.”
Lol I can’t with my husband sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment