Followers

Friday, July 31, 2026

Anna’s Summer Job


Today was my 19 year old daughter’s last day as a YMCA 
Summer camp counselor. Today was the last day of the program. Here she is getting tp’d because she either won or lost a contest or a bet with the kids. 

Anna did a great job holding it down with a child who had an elopement issue and 9 other kids. The eloping kid mostly had his own aide with him at all times
But not always. I can’t tell you how much stress this was giving me!  It sucks having an eloper and a bunch of other kids !!!



 

2 comments:

  1. I can understand you being stressed by this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a very sad case in Calgary just this week of an autistic child who "eloped" from his day home and was later found deceased.

    ReplyDelete

Visit from Anna

 Anna came to visit me at my apartment for the first time since I moved in on July 6. Any other time I’ve seen her since then, it’s been in ...