Followers
Thursday, July 30, 2026
So This Happened
This morning, someone shot a BB gun at my husband’s car while he was driving to work. He said it was “probably some shit head kid having fun.” I was like- in traffic? I’m not sure what to make of this. Do I become paranoid or??? It happened on interstate 290 just north of highway 249. Kevin will be here tomorrow evening, and I haven’t seen him for almost two weeks. He’s probably going to move here for good now. Two people have started this week on the Houston crew. That’s enough to replace him and me. I wonder who was having “fun” with the BB gun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Decade
Tomorrow marks ten years since the car accident death of my little cousin Evan at age 23. Evan was born in 1993, right after my parents and ...
-
I want to type this post out in order to clarify why I never ever want to attempt to go to therapy again. I have concluded that while it do...
-
My husband and I are moving to Austin! I suggested it a few months back. Kevin liked the idea, but the rent is too cheap here to really tr...
-
Kevin and I just walked out of a nice leasing office of a nice complex on the north side of Austin with an official move in date of Monday J...

How scary!
ReplyDeleteYikes! A bit too close for comfort!
ReplyDeleteScary! Did he report it to the police? That is dangerous!
ReplyDeleteYes but they didn’t do anything.
Delete