I took my coworker’s advice and used my bread recipe to make dumplings. I cooked the chicken in the crockpot first. I seasoned it with lemon pepper. I then cooked onion and celery in chicken broth and stock and mixed it all together with the chicken and dropped dumplings balls into the boiling broth. It was really good!!!
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visit from Anna
Anna came to visit me at my apartment for the first time since I moved in on July 6. Any other time I’ve seen her since then, it’s been in ...
-
My husband and I are moving to Austin! I suggested it a few months back. Kevin liked the idea, but the rent is too cheap here to really tr...
-
Kevin and I just walked out of a nice leasing office of a nice complex on the north side of Austin with an official move in date of Monday J...
-
I want to type this post out in order to clarify why I never ever want to attempt to go to therapy again. I have concluded that while it do...

That sounds really good. I love chicken and dumplings when they are done right. I've had a few that were not good though. My mom tried making it and it was terrible. lol
ReplyDeleteNothing's better than a good chicken and dumplings.
ReplyDelete