I hollowed out this small pumpkin and added Brie, cream cheese, fig jam, thyme, walnuts, and honey. I baked it at 350 for about an hour. I also baked bread from scratch. It’s amazing!
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brie in a Pumpkin
I hollowed out this small pumpkin and added Brie, cream cheese, fig jam, thyme, walnuts, and honey. I baked it at 350 for about an hour. I a...
-
My husband and I are moving to Austin! I suggested it a few months back. Kevin liked the idea, but the rent is too cheap here to really tr...
-
Kevin and I just walked out of a nice leasing office of a nice complex on the north side of Austin with an official move in date of Monday J...
-
I want to type this post out in order to clarify why I never ever want to attempt to go to therapy again. I have concluded that while it do...


No comments:
Post a Comment