First of all, I got a drunk text from my boss. That was hilarious. I let it go. (After I took a screenshot)
I really really miss Kevin. He went to Louisiana from Wednesday through Monday with the job. He’s coming here for good once the Houston crew hires more people, and I have had a hunch that the Houston manager has been running them off. Well Kevin told me that a guy is supposed to start tomorrow, and on the car ride back from Louisiana today, the guy called the manager’s phone twice to ask about two different things. When the second call happened, the manager’s wife yelled “Tell him to stop calling.” I asked Kevin, was the guy on the line in order to hear her say that? Kevin didn’t know. It was funny- but at the same time, it’s not funny.
Just a disclaimer, I know I’m supposed to be more of an independent woman and not miss my husband so much. I’m ready for the criticism that might come with saying I miss him. I’m ready for the flogging. I had my own place at least twice before I met Kevin. But now, being alone in an apartment and knowing he exists just makes me miss him. It was easier to be alone when I didn’t know who he was.

No comments:
Post a Comment