I just got to work for my Sunday night 8pm until Monday morning 8 am shift, and I brought my three chartreuse notebooks to write in. I have over a dozen more. Mostly chartreuse, but some pink and some orange.
This is my method for books/writing projects that are entirely in your head, but you are overwhelmed with the idea of getting them onto paper.
One notebook like this per project.
One sentence at a time.
Skip five or six lines between sentences.
Later on, when you think of something that goes somewhere you’ve already written about, jot it in the 5-6 lines between the sentences it goes between.
If there still isn’t room, add a sticky note.
Once full or almost full, start a new notebook with 5-6 more lines between all sentences (even the ones you jotted down later).
Rinse and repeat until project is finished.

No comments:
Post a Comment