Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2026

Fake Hair Don’t Care


 I ordered some inexpensive fake hair pieces on the TikTok shop. It’s been a little hard to match the coloring of my natural hair, but this is the closest I have come so far. I love the way this looks. I only had my husband take a picture so I could see the color difference between my real hair and the ponytail. I would think that this slight difference is ok, but any other opinions welcome. And after this picture was taken, I did redo my real hair so that little piece wouldn’t stick out the side. 

I also actually love how my back and shoulders look. Before I lost 20 pounds, they looked way different. I feel like my upper arms have shrunk, and I look more toned although not the most toned person in the world. I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 196, so up a pound or two, but another downside to being a caregiver for elderly people is that the constipation seems to be contagious.i always seem to catch it from the ones who freak out about it the most. I was 212 when I started the weight loss pill, and 215 about a week or two before.  

2 comments:

  1. I can barely tell a difference in the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great. Incorporating prunes into your diet works wonders for constipation plus they are loaded with vit k and a which is great for bone health.

    ReplyDelete

Friday the 17th was my 48th birthday!  It was also my first night working alone at the group home. The five ladies that lived there and the ...