Last night I asked ChatGPT to give me a complete daily workout routine. I want to work out DAILY. I have always felt like if I skip a day, I will never exercise again. I told the bot this and it gave me this routine. I did the Friday routine when I got home from work this morning. It’s only a teeny bit challenging. I am starting to think it’s a good idea to ask ChatGPT things, because a person will beat around the bush and/or judge. Some sort of coach/counselor person would have had to spend hours and fucking days with me before giving me this list.
Followers
Friday, August 21, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Great Idea
Last night I asked ChatGPT to give me a complete daily workout routine. I want to work out DAILY. I have always felt like if I skip a day, ...
-
I want to type this post out in order to clarify why I never ever want to attempt to go to therapy again. I have concluded that while it do...
-
My husband and I are moving to Austin! I suggested it a few months back. Kevin liked the idea, but the rent is too cheap here to really tr...
-
Kevin and I just walked out of a nice leasing office of a nice complex on the north side of Austin with an official move in date of Monday J...



No comments:
Post a Comment