Thursday, October 24, 2024

Not when I have to wake up in four hours

 Yes I’m insanely busy at work, and I have to be up in four hours. But I can’t sleep, and I’m obsessed with a rabbit hole I’ve discovered on instagram. It’s a Russian dance called Beryozka, or Berezka. The dancers look like they’re floating but they aren’t. In fact, they look like they’re just standing on roombas. It’s actually really beautiful, and I can imagine it’s easy once you “get it”. Addicting videos are HereHereHere, and Here. And of course there’s more if you follow the rabbit hole of suggestions. I know I saw a performance of this at some point when I was a kid, but don’t remember details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not when I have to wake up in four hours

 Yes I’m insanely busy at work, and I have to be up in four hours. But I can’t sleep, and I’m obsessed with a rabbit hole I’ve discovered on...