Followers

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Organizing Quilting Squares πŸŸ₯πŸ”·πŸŸ¦πŸ”ΉπŸŸ§



 This shelving unit in my enormous closet has been designated for 6 inch quilting squares and isn’t finished yet. My cat Mitchell has decided it’s a good spot. 

I’ve decided that I’m going to have the lint roller out when I start doing patchwork. 

Also a disclaimer- denim chenille quilts are washed 2-3 times to get the chenille effect, so cat hair won’t be an issue !!!

4 comments:

  1. That's a perfect cat bed! You might have to fight him for it when you're ready to put squares together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why that is a comfy spot for your cat to lay! Yes lint roller are an essential tool for a cat owner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice collection of squares.

    ReplyDelete

Work Update

 Tonight will be my third night working at this men’s group home, affiliated with the same company. On my last day at the ladies’ house, the...