The park two blocks away has a “snake” of painted rocks. Anna made me this one when she was about 8. This morning, I took it there and left it at the end of the snake. The step goal set on my phone is at 7,500 steps. I have not come close to meeting that goal the entire month I’ve lived in Austin. It’s because of the night shift and my efforts to get a changed sleep schedule. So I’ve been laying around a lot. But I think I have that figured out by now, so it’s time to start exercising again.
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coworkers With Audacity
The home I work in has three other coworkers besides me. One is the supervisor, and the other two are older and have been here many years. ...
-
I want to type this post out in order to clarify why I never ever want to attempt to go to therapy again. I have concluded that while it do...
-
My husband and I are moving to Austin! I suggested it a few months back. Kevin liked the idea, but the rent is too cheap here to really tr...
-
Kevin and I just walked out of a nice leasing office of a nice complex on the north side of Austin with an official move in date of Monday J...



Such a cool public/communal art project!
ReplyDelete