I was just thinking today, I’m so glad I work at this group home. I deserve to have an easy job with people that are easy to care for and easy to work with. I am grateful that my husband told me that he’d rent me an apartment and pay for me to go to Austin alone for now if I got a job. If he hadn’t said that, I would have hung up on these people when they said what the pay was. But with 5-7 hours of overtime per week, the paychecks are ok. Plus I have the time, energy, mental health and opportunity to do a lot of side jobs.
Here are some recent photos from my phone:
I asked ChatGPT to make my facebook profile have red hair and it thought that would violate nudity. Lol. Ai ain’t that smart. Also, how many of you have written kinky stories on ChatGPT only to have it scold you?
It does!
Facebook thought I knew this person. I don’t. You must be a bad mother if you make your statement on your profile picture “Save Motherhood, Abolish Family Court.” Lol what IS her story? What on earth did she do to her kids?
This is my mom as a baby with her 14 year old sister Diane. Aunt Diane and I were very close. She passed away in 2012.

I took this selfie with Jordan, and Ai cleaned it up to look like I was in bed with perfect eyebrows and makeup.
My sewing machine is doing this. I can’t get the tension right to save my life.
Mitchell will only play bite the back of my wrist. And only every other time I show it to him. If he bit me the last time I showed him the back of my wrist he won’t do it this time. Every other time!






No comments:
Post a Comment