Yesterday I went on a day trip back to Houston, because the merchandiser app sent me a really good offer. They paid more than double the starting pay for the bread aisle jobs and gave me a nice travel bonus. I wasn’t able to get all of the locations though, so my travel bonus will be prorated.
I then spent the night with Kevin in Hempstead and came back to Austin this morning. On the way back, I did a $15 job in Brenham and a $15 job in Elgin, both on the field agent app. Kevin and I really enjoyed our time together. My mother in law was happy to see me as well. I was afraid she was mad at me for the Austin move ๐
My elderly cat Alex is still with Kevin and will move in with my daughter when the move finally happens. Anna asked for one of the cats. I posted a video above of me being reunited with Alex after a month apart. He acted like he didn’t give a shit about me, but I did get some bonks.
At Kevin’s job on the Houston crews there are two new people and two more starting tomorrow and Monday. One has face tattoos and the other one refuses to do certain things until he gets a raise. And he’s been there a week. I know the Houston manager and his wife are bitching up a storm about these two.
I’m back to work at the group home tonight at midnight. Drunk text boss is having surgery today, but the mercury retrograde lady is taking all of her hours. That’s fine with me. I just hope she shows up to relieve me. If she doesn’t, I’ll pile the ladies in the van and go to dollar general.
Yesterday the 12th, I got my first full check. Ugh that was nice. I’ve been working over a month. The last check was the end of July, and it was only half the amount this one was. I paid my phone bill and bought a bunch of things I need at each store I did side jobs at. I also paid $57 into my smallest student loan, which rests now at only $250. I also sent my daughter an allowance on Cash App.
Now I’m back at my apartment in Austin and putting my things away while getting organized. At the last store I did a side job at in Elgin, I bought colder groceries.
I needed olive oil and got this deal- buy that store brand olive oil and get one free store brand spice in a glass jar. I have no spices here, so I got oregano. What a deal!

No comments:
Post a Comment