Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Great Wall Cat

 I saw this cat on TikTok and fell in love. It basically lives at the Great Wall of China and is very personable with all of the tourists. My mother in law’s cat Buck was like this. He would just run up to you like you were his long lost friend. 

In the comments of that video, most people who’ve been to China have their own pictures of that same cat. I love that he’s so famous!  Some people actually commented to rescue him. 

No, please never move that cat. That cat was meant to be there. That’s the reincarnation of an ancient guard. There are other cats you can rescue!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful cat! And so talkative too!

    I know that many of the world's great historical sites have cats attached to them. We saw an adorable cat at the Roman Colosseum who was well aware of his star status and was busy posing for people. I read once about some famous art museum in Leningrad, I think, that relies on cats to keep the art safe from rats and other vermin.There was a special museum guard who did nothing else but care for the cats.

    ReplyDelete

Great Wall Cat

 I saw  this cat  on TikTok and fell in love. It basically lives at the Great Wall of China and is very personable with all of the tourists....