Followers

Friday, September 25, 2026

Visit from Anna


 Anna came to visit me at my apartment for the first time since I moved in on July 6. Any other time I’ve seen her since then, it’s been in San Marcos. 

She absolutely loved the fitness center. Here’s a short clip of our visit to the fitness center. She also loved the pool, hot tub, the park nearby, the built in desk in my room, the food truck complex nearby, and the quilting store near me. I think she wants her own apartment here.  Maybe when she graduates! 


2 comments:

  1. How nice! It does sound like a really nice area with all those things around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she gave it the Thumbs Up of Approval!

    ReplyDelete

Visit from Anna

 Anna came to visit me at my apartment for the first time since I moved in on July 6. Any other time I’ve seen her since then, it’s been in ...