Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Mid August Weekend Tidbits

My 19 year old daughter Anna moved in this weekend to a townhouse with five other girls!!! It’s off campus housing at Texas State University. I’m so happy and proud of her. Her father and stepmother moved her in, and I’m heading down there this week. Now that I live in Austin, I’m only 35 minutes from TXST and my baby!! 



Kevin bought our apartment a new table and chairs!!  I love it. I didn’t go with him to pick it out, because I didn’t want anything to do with assembly. Yes I made that wreath on the wall. 


I cut the pen marks off of more blue denim squares this evening at work, and I threw the scraps into an empty water bottle. 


In other news. My coworker showed up this morning to relieve me. She asked me again if I do the hourly bed checks that our company requires. I told her. Yes I do!!  She then started bitching again about how she doesn’t do them. She sleeps all night on the clock. She was trying to convince me to also sleep on the clock. I work four nights a week, and she works three. She also works the day shift on the weekends. The other two ladies who are staff work M-F 8-4 and M-F 4- midnight. 
Kevin said maybe she actually does do them and is trying to get me to not do them so I can get fired. That’s a possibility. People do set coworkers up to fail like that. However, the other coworker told me that she was disappointed they got a new person (me), but is also happy because she likes me.  Aww. I’m glad she likes me. I don’t think she actually does the hourly bed checks and is trying to set me up, but he pointed that out because it does happen. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid August Weekend Tidbits

My 19 year old daughter Anna moved in this weekend to a townhouse with five other girls!!! It’s off campus housing at Texas State University...